- 260 grams white spelt flour
- 30 grams Rapadura
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 450 grams Milk of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 banana, sliced
- maple syrup, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place first 4 ingredients into TM bowl, amd mix for 5 seconds, speed 2.5
Add rest of ingredients, and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl at 5 seconds if needed.
Spoon tablespoon sized portions of batter onto a hot pan, prepared with melted coconut oil.
Serve hot or cooled, with toppings of your choice.
Easy Spelt Pancakes
Accessories you need
A fun 'breakfast in bed' or brunch item for the kids to help make for Mother's Day or Father's Day.
Hot with butter
Vegemite for a savoury pancake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Pate au Pistou
- Kids Bubble cups
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns