- 60 grams almonds
- 100 grams dried figs
- 30 grams Cacao
- 70 grams desicated cocnut
- 20 grams sesame seeds
- 250 grams ricotta
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Desicated coconut for rolling
- Extra Cacao for rolling
- Chia Seeds for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place almonds in bowl + mill for 10 seconds, speed 9
Add dried figs + chop 3 seconds , speed 5
Add the rest of ingredients + mix for 20seconds, speed 4 or until ingredients bind together
Roll into bite size balls + coat in either coconut, cacao or chia seeds
Refrigerate + store in an airtight container
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Easy Toasted Muesli (Gluten Free, Low Carb, Tasty!)
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banoffee Porridge