- 500 grams full cream milk
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 25 grams raw sugar
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- spray oil for greasing
1. Place all ingredients in bowl and mist for 10 sec on speed 5.
2. Scrape down bowl and repeat for 10 sec on speed 5
3. Let mixture sit for 10 mins
4. Grease and heat pan. Pour mixture and spread slightly.
5. Turn them when bubbles start to pop and cook other side.
6. Use your Thermoserver to keep pancakes warm until ready to eat and remaining batter has finished cooking.
Great served with home made jam, banana, ice cream, maple syrup and lemon & sugar!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix