- 10 grams cardamon pods
- 15 grams coriander seeds
- 10 grams peppercons
- 5 grams cloves
- 5 grams fennel seeds
- 4 star anise
- 1/4 nutmeg, whole
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
Place cardamon pods on a board and bruise with the back of a knife to release the seeds. Place in to mixing bowl
Place remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and dry roast 3 mins/ varoma / speed 1
Allow to cool a little before milling for 1 min/ speed 10. Continue milling until you are happy with the consitancy
Store in an air tight container until ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP