- 10 grams cardamon pods
- 15 grams coriander seeds
- 10 grams peppercons
- 5 grams cloves
- 5 grams fennel seeds
- 4 star anise
- 1/4 nutmeg, whole
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
Place cardamon pods on a board and bruise with the back of a knife to release the seeds. Place in to mixing bowl
Place remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and dry roast 3 mins/ varoma / speed 1
Allow to cool a little before milling for 1 min/ speed 10. Continue milling until you are happy with the consitancy
Store in an air tight container until ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes