- 5 g black peppercorns
- 1 g cinnamon quill
- 5 g cardamom pod
- 10 g cloves
- 55 g cumin seeds
- 75 g coriander seeds
- 5 leaf bay leaves
- 30 g white poppy seeds, optional
Recipe is created for
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl."Counter-clockwise operation" "Blend" 10 mins/120C/sp 1. If needed, add time. To avoid spices getting damp, leave out the measuring cup.
- Let it cool down slighty. Insert measuring cup, mill "Blend" 1min/speed 10. Repeat if necessary. Transfer to airtight container.
Accessories you need
This can be used to imitate Baba's curry powder by mixing garam masala with chilli powder and turmeric powder with ratio of 2:2:1.
This recipe yields spices that can fill 550ml jar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana & Blueberry Bread 🍌🫐
- Salsa spice mix
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- Smilo - Thermobexta
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Porridge (made with steel cut oats)
- Vegetable pickling brine