- 1 bunch New Garlic Shoots
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 350 g olive oil, good quality
Add 350-400g of good quality olive oil, and heat on 70 degrees, speed 1 for 7 minutes.
Blend for 30 seconds on speed 7, and pour into a sterilised jar.
Accessories you need
I developed this recipe after finding some new season garlic shoots at the Collingwood Children's Farm Market.
After having a chat to the stall-owner, she let me know that she chops hers up with herbs and blends with oil and salt; and then keep in the fridge.
Use the oil to coat lamb roasts, add to salad dressings and make garlic bread; as well as drizzle on steaks and use in stir-fries – in fact anywhere where oil is required you can use this.
You can use any herb instead of the basil. Parsley works well, as does corriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting