- 1 bunch New Garlic Shoots
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 350 g olive oil, good quality
Add 350-400g of good quality olive oil, and heat on 70 degrees, speed 1 for 7 minutes.
Blend for 30 seconds on speed 7, and pour into a sterilised jar.
Accessories you need
I developed this recipe after finding some new season garlic shoots at the Collingwood Children's Farm Market.
After having a chat to the stall-owner, she let me know that she chops hers up with herbs and blends with oil and salt; and then keep in the fridge.
Use the oil to coat lamb roasts, add to salad dressings and make garlic bread; as well as drizzle on steaks and use in stir-fries – in fact anywhere where oil is required you can use this.
You can use any herb instead of the basil. Parsley works well, as does corriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies