- 3 tablespoon any cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoon Gluten Free SR Flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon Milk
Place all ingredients in Thermomix and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
For best results stand for 10 minutes before cooking in pan on stove.
If too runny add extra tablespoon of SR flour.
1 minute prep, 5 minute cooking time
For additional pikelets just multiply ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blackberry Muffins
- Triple Choc Cafe Cookie
- Golden Syrup Cake
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Healthy Banana Bread