- 3 tablespoon any cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoon Gluten Free SR Flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon Milk
Place all ingredients in Thermomix and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
For best results stand for 10 minutes before cooking in pan on stove.
If too runny add extra tablespoon of SR flour.
1 minute prep, 5 minute cooking time
For additional pikelets just multiply ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture