- 200 grams almonds
- 100 grams Macadamia, (or Cashews)
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams pepitas
- 50 grams pecans, (or Walnuts)
- 50 grams dates, chopped into 4 pieces (no seeds)
- 30 grams cranberry, (or Goji)
- 20 grams Shredded coconut, (or any other coconut)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add everything to your thermomix bowl.
Turbo for 0.5sec 4 to 6 times.
Accessories you need
I used the ingredients list on Forage Paleo Granola to put this together.
You can change any or all of the ingredients to your liking.
I serve it with the Almond and Sunflower milk from the Quirky Cooking book by the lovely Jo Whitton.
It makes 5 or 6 serves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt