- 20 grams Butter
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour,or Gluten Free Self Raising Flour, Orgran/Well n Good
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 55 grams caster sugar
- 180 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
1) Place butter in TM bowl and melt for 40 seconds at 50 degrees speed 4.
2) Scrape sides of bowl.
3) Add remainder of ingredients to the bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5 or until you reach a smooth consistency.
4) Use a pan on medium heat with spray oil and add a tablespoon of your batter for each pikelet.
I usually cook 3 at a time. Cook one side for a minute two and flip over when the underside is firm. Remove when both sides are golden.
Top with maple syrup, butter, jam or your favourite topping.
This recipe makes approximately 14 pikelets.
Ingredient list adapted from the 'Gluten Free Recipe Book' by The Coeliac Society Australia and converted for the Thermomix.
Gluten Free Pikelets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew