- 80g chia seeds, black
- 220g Almond milk
- 1 banana
- 100g fruit, Fresh or Frozen Fruit
- Add Chia Seeds and Almond Milk to the bowl and Blend Speed 5 for 15 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides with spatula.
- Add Banana and Blend Speed 6 for 10 Seconds
- Transfer to serving bowls and let the chia continue to expand for five minutes.
- Without cleaning the bowl - add Fresh or Frozen fruit of your choice to the bowl.
5 minutes / 100°C / Speed 1
- Pour the Warmed fruit onto the Chia and stir through. Top with fresh Blueberries or chopped strawberries and ready to serve!
Accessories you need
For opitmal Blooming, prepare your Chia the night before and allow to bloom in the fridge over night ready for your stewed fruit!
Add Honey for additional sweetening if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Banoffee Pie
- Purple smoothie