- 1 Small Yellow Peach, Quartered and stone removed
- 20 g Uncle Tobys Traditional Oats
- 180 g Milk
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 2 strawberries, Chopped
- 10-15 blueberries
- 1 tsp Coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp coconut palm sugar, Optional
8Recipe is created for
Put peach quaters into the bowl and chop for 3 sec / Speed 5. Scrape down with the spatula.
Add oats, milk, honey and cinnamon powder. Cook for 4 min / 90 C/ Speed 1.
Pour into a small bowl. Mix in the rest of the ingredeints.
Accessories you need
Use 1/2 Apple when peaches are not in season.
If using frozen berries put them after the porridge is cooked and add 30 seconds to the cooking time.
If using dried fruit, add it together with the oats in Step 2.
The recipe can be doubled. Make sure you increase the cooking time to 5 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Japanese milk bread
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea