- 1 Small Yellow Peach, Quartered and stone removed
- 20 g Uncle Tobys Traditional Oats
- 180 g Milk
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 2 strawberries, Chopped
- 10-15 blueberries
- 1 tsp Coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp coconut palm sugar, Optional
8Recipe is created for
Put peach quaters into the bowl and chop for 3 sec / Speed 5. Scrape down with the spatula.
Add oats, milk, honey and cinnamon powder. Cook for 4 min / 90 C/ Speed 1.
Pour into a small bowl. Mix in the rest of the ingredeints.
Accessories you need
Use 1/2 Apple when peaches are not in season.
If using frozen berries put them after the porridge is cooked and add 30 seconds to the cooking time.
If using dried fruit, add it together with the oats in Step 2.
The recipe can be doubled. Make sure you increase the cooking time to 5 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- The perfect caramel slice
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Easy date scones
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Malteser slice
- Fail free Muffins
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Mississippi mudcake
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free