- 3 --- eggs
- 3 Bananas ripe
- 20 gram honey
8Recipe is created for
Put 3 banans in the thermomix and blend for 5-10sec in speed 9 or until a smooth consistency. Add the eggs and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3 or until both ingredients have combined. Cook in small batches. Should make 15 small pancakes.
Easy Peasy Healthy Banana Pancakes
Eat them without feeling guilty lol
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Berry Mango Delights
- Loukoumades. Greek doughnuts
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie