- 200 grams white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add white sugar to MB insert MC mill for 20secs/speed 10
Repeat till fine as icing sugar.
Add 2 tsp cornflour mix for 2secs/5
Use as needed or store for next time
For everyday cooking icing sugar mixture does the trick; the only place where pure icing sugar is a must is when making royal icing, modeling fondant & the like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- French Toast
- Melting Moments
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Lemon Lime Curd
- nutella custard
- Thermofied by Nads - RN Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Custard Square
- Curried Sausages