- 200 grams white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add white sugar to MB insert MC mill for 20secs/speed 10
Repeat till fine as icing sugar.
Add 2 tsp cornflour mix for 2secs/5
Use as needed or store for next time
For everyday cooking icing sugar mixture does the trick; the only place where pure icing sugar is a must is when making royal icing, modeling fondant & the like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Curried sausages
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pies (Variation)
- Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon
- Satay Chicken
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Honey Chicken
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Honey chicken