- 100 grams dried apples
- 500 grams rolled oats, traditional
- 70 grams Soft brown sugar, adjust to suit taste
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- [color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Put apple into bowl and blitz on - Turbo/2 secs until in small bits. This took 6 times with mine as they were full chunks of apple. If you have smaller peices then it will take less times.[/color]
- [color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Add 400g of the oats - 3 secs / speed 8. This step is what makes your oats "instant".[/color]
- [color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Add the rest of the ingredients and mix - 5 secs / speed 5.[/color]
- [color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Store in a sealed glass jar in the pantry.[/color]
- [color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To cook your oats add equal amounts of oats and milk to a bowl, and microve on high in 30 second blocks until cooked to your liking. Add a bit extra milk and enjoy![/color]
Accessories you need
[color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I bought my ingredients from my local Aldi and IGA because that is where I shop, however the Uncle Toby Instant Packet Oats work out to be $1.28 per 100g, the Aldi Brand Instant Packet Oats are $0.83 per 100g. My homemade packet porridge works out to $0.48 per 100g! You could substitute any flavor combinations that you like and still use the same method.[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes