- 1.3 litres water
- 30 centimetres Konbu strip, (kelp seaweed)
- 4 Dried Shitake Mushrooms
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Chinese New Year Christmas Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Winter BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Cooking Freezing Heating Preserving Steam cooking Stir frying Japanese Dressing Legumes dish Meat dish Rice dish Sauce Seafood dish Vegetable dish
1. Cut Konbu into 3 lengths
2. Place all ingredients into "Closed lid" mc on
3. Heat 30 mins 70c "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
4. Heat 3 mins 90c "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
5. Removed konbu with spatula and discard
6. Heat 2mins 100c "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 2
7. Pour contents into jug or bowl. Set aside until cool then remove mushrooms.
8. Use straight away or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Japanese Vegetarian Dashi Stock
Accessories you need
Konbu and Dried Shitake Mushrooms are readily available from Asian Grocers and Japanese Supermarkets.
Use in soups, casseroles, savoury broths. Full of Umame flavours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts