- 5 tablespoons dried oregano
- 5 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoon sage, dried
- 5 tablespoon dried basil
- 5 tablespoon marjoram, dried
- 5 tablespoon pepper, ground
- 5 tablespoon ground garlic
- 5 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 5 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 10 tablespoon salt
- 10 tablespoon Msg based seasoning, look at tip
- 3 tablespoon fried onions
Add all ingredients into the mixbowl and mix 30Sek. /Speed 8
For 4-6 Pieces chicken pieces you need 3 tablespoons KFC seasoning and 120g cake flour. You also need 60g of buttermilk.
combine the herbs and the flour in a large bowl. Roll the chicken in the buttermilk then roll it in the seasons flour mixture. ( If you want them extra crispy roll it a 2nd time in buttermilk and then in panko breadcrumbs.)
Deep Fry for 15 minutes at 170°C
Accessories you need
Found this recipe on pinterest.
You will find the recipe for the MSG Seasoning on my page.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream