- 1 teaspoon of each of the following:
- Sunflower seeds
- Chia seeds
- 6-10 almonds
- 1/3 cup frozen fruit
Recipe is created for
Place seeds and almonds into TM and mill on 9 for 20 seconds.
Add frozen fruit (mixed berries are the fav in my house) and mix speed 9 for 10 seconds.
This is fantastic stirred through porridge, custard or rice custard and you can still add your fresh fruit.
Freeze your favourite fruit while in season and add to your breakfast all year round.
You can make up a bigger batch in advance and change the quantities of any ingredient to suit you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter