- 1 teaspoon of each of the following:
- Sunflower seeds
- Chia seeds
- 6-10 almonds
- 1/3 cup frozen fruit
8Recipe is created for
Place seeds and almonds into TM and mill on 9 for 20 seconds.
Add frozen fruit (mixed berries are the fav in my house) and mix speed 9 for 10 seconds.
This is fantastic stirred through porridge, custard or rice custard and you can still add your fresh fruit.
Freeze your favourite fruit while in season and add to your breakfast all year round.
You can make up a bigger batch in advance and change the quantities of any ingredient to suit you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites