- 180 gram plums halved
- 180 gram mango halved, skin removed
- 180 gram kiwifruit, skin removed
- 90 grams water
- 3 teaspoon agar agar powder
Skin Kiwifruit and add to bowl with 30 grams of water and 1 teaspoon of agar agar powder, and place in fridge to cool quickly.
and Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5, scrape down the bowl
and blend for 30 seconds on speed 10 and scrape down the bowl
and cook on 100 degrees for 2 mins speed 2
place kiwi mix in to a silicon mould.
If you are making single fruit jellies - you can now place them in the fridge to set quickly.
If you are making multilayer jellies do not refrigerate at this time - go straight into the next fruit.
Rinse bowl in warm water and repeat the process with the Mango and plums.
you will need to make this in 3 lots
This is a great way to use up fruit at that use it or loose it stage. The riper the fruit is the sweeter the jellies.
Also a great way to fool the kids into thinking they have something a bit 'naughty' in their lunch box.
To make multilayered jellies make sure you don't refrigerate between layers as this will stop the layers from adhearing to each other. To make them more fun use a silicone novelty ice cube tray to make hearts, stars or other fun shapes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread