- 180 gram plums halved
- 180 gram mango halved, skin removed
- 180 gram kiwifruit, skin removed
- 90 grams water
- 3 teaspoon agar agar powder
Skin Kiwifruit and add to bowl with 30 grams of water and 1 teaspoon of agar agar powder, and place in fridge to cool quickly.
and Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5, scrape down the bowl
and blend for 30 seconds on speed 10 and scrape down the bowl
and cook on 100 degrees for 2 mins speed 2
place kiwi mix in to a silicon mould.
If you are making single fruit jellies - you can now place them in the fridge to set quickly.
If you are making multilayer jellies do not refrigerate at this time - go straight into the next fruit.
Rinse bowl in warm water and repeat the process with the Mango and plums.
you will need to make this in 3 lots
This is a great way to use up fruit at that use it or loose it stage. The riper the fruit is the sweeter the jellies.
Also a great way to fool the kids into thinking they have something a bit 'naughty' in their lunch box.
To make multilayered jellies make sure you don't refrigerate between layers as this will stop the layers from adhearing to each other. To make them more fun use a silicone novelty ice cube tray to make hearts, stars or other fun shapes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes