- 1 --- garlic clove
- 1 egg, Separated
- sea salt, To taste
- pepper, To taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 250 g olive oil, (1cup)
- pinch cayenne pepper, Or more depending on taste
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7
Insert butterfly and add egg yolk, salt, pepper , mustard and vinegar and mix 20 sec speed 4
When blades spinning on speed 4 and mc in place , gradually pour in oil onto mixing bowl lid to emulsify. Add oil at a steady pace, slowly to start with and then faster as the mayo starto to emulsify. This process should take 2-3 min
Add egg white and mix 10 seconds speed 4
Place mayo in a container or jar.. Then add cayenne pepper then enjoy
To make the mayo
this mayo can be used for everything and anything. Best to go with my no potato salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture