- 500 grams milk (any type)
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour (2 cups)
Recipe is created for
Add Milk, Eggs and Self Raising Flour to the TM Bowl.
Mix 10secs, Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl to ensure mixture is well combined.
Repeat and mix again 10secs, Speed 5.
Stand for 10 minutes before proceeding to cook the pancakes.
Heat and grease a medium frypan with butter or oil to a medium heat.
Pour small amount of mixture into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes OR until bubbles form on top of the mixture. Turn pancake over and proceed with cooking for further 1-2 minutes.
Once cooked, set aside in thermoserver if required to keep warm whilst cooking other pancakes.
Below is a few suggestions for sweet pancake toppings to add a bit of varied creativity to each pancake served
SWEET SERVING SUGGESTIONS:
* Maple Syrup
* Golden Syrup
* Squeezed Lemon and Sprinkle of Sugar
* Jam and Cream
* Diced Banana OR Strawberries and Icecream / Cream / Yoghurt
* Nutella and diced Banana
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice