THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2000 grams plain flour, (2 kg)
- 500 grams salt
- 125 grams cream of tartar, (1 tin)
- 2000 grams Boiling water, (2 litres)
- 75 grams oil
- 15 grams Food colouring, (approx)
- Place flour in a large bowl or bucket
- Add salt to jug, blitz 10 seconds on speed 8.
- Add cream of tartar, boiling water, and food colouring.
Cook 4 minutes, 75 degrees, speed 4
***Add oil in last minute
- Pour liquid into flour mixture, combine with a strong wooden spoon. If mixture too dry add a cup of boiling water.
- Place dough on clean surface or dough mat and knead until combined and smooth
- Allow to cool before storing.
Can be stored in air tight containers or snap lock bags.
I roughly cut into 16 portions and weigh to confirm balls are around 300-350 grams.
Accessories you need
Can also be made by boiling liquid ingredients on stove.
Temperature plays a large roll in consistency. Too cool and your dough will be sticky. Too warm and it will be quite a dry dough.
Store playdough in the refridgerator.
If playdough gets on fabrics, allow to dry and then work our with a spoon then dust off or vacume area.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Caramel Slice
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Banana Cake
- BLISS BALL BASE QUANTITIES (MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS)
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Hedgehog Slice (Large)
- Milk Block Icy Poles - Traditional
- Easy Sticky Date Puddings (Bulk)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Toasted Granola
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup