- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 150 g raw sugar, (or white for a better colour)
- 1 small red onion, (quartered)
- 75 g white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard powder (dry mustard)
- 2 tsp salt, (preferably rock salt)
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 150 g Grapeseed Oil
- 50 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Recipe is created for
· Roast poppy seeds 3 mins, 100°, speed 2
· Add sugar 10 sec, speed 9
and Add onion to bowl, chop 8 sec, speed 8, scrape down sides
· Add vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper
· Cook 3 mins, 100°, speed 2, scrape down sides
· Add oils, combine 8 secs, speed 8
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)