- 1 heaped teaspoon pepitas
- 1 heaped teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon Linseeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon wheatgerm
- 10 grams almonds
- 10 grams Brazil Nuts
- 10 grams pistachio nuts
Add all ingredients to the TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds, speed 8. Serve with yoghurt and berries.
You can use this method for TM31 or TM5 and can easily double or triple the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One