- 250 g Butter
- 50 g macadamia oil, Or olive oil
- to taste salt
Not so much a recipe as you can adjust to suit your preferences.
Add everything to the bowl and mix speed 4/about 30 seconds.
Use a spatula to tip everything into desired container and let firm up in the fridge for at least an hour before using.
Economical and far healthier alternative to spreadable butter, which is usually made with industrial seed oils.
I like macadamia oil as it tastes more buttery, but olive oil is also really delicious and gives it a more earthy, savoury taste. Could use something else if you prefer - I considered coconut oil but thought it would be too hard for this purpose.
Add as much salt as you need - I use a grinder but it's about 1/2 - 1 teaspoon. Sometimes I've over salted it and thought it wouldn't be nice, but on bread it was fine. You can't stuff this recipe up! It's very forgiving!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Paleo Meringue
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls