- 250 g Butter
- 50 g macadamia oil, Or olive oil
- to taste salt
- Not so much a recipe as you can adjust to suit your preferences.
Add everything to the bowl and mix speed 4/about 30 seconds.
Use a spatula to tip everything into desired container and let firm up in the fridge for at least an hour before using.
Economical and far healthier alternative to spreadable butter, which is usually made with industrial seed oils.
I like macadamia oil as it tastes more buttery, but olive oil is also really delicious and gives it a more earthy, savoury taste. Could use something else if you prefer - I considered coconut oil but thought it would be too hard for this purpose.
Add as much salt as you need - I use a grinder but it's about 1/2 - 1 teaspoon. Sometimes I've over salted it and thought it wouldn't be nice, but on bread it was fine. You can't stuff this recipe up! It's very forgiving!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble