- 250 g Butter
- 50 g macadamia oil, Or olive oil
- to taste salt
- Not so much a recipe as you can adjust to suit your preferences.
Add everything to the bowl and mix speed 4/about 30 seconds.
Use a spatula to tip everything into desired container and let firm up in the fridge for at least an hour before using.
Economical and far healthier alternative to spreadable butter, which is usually made with industrial seed oils.
I like macadamia oil as it tastes more buttery, but olive oil is also really delicious and gives it a more earthy, savoury taste. Could use something else if you prefer - I considered coconut oil but thought it would be too hard for this purpose.
Add as much salt as you need - I use a grinder but it's about 1/2 - 1 teaspoon. Sometimes I've over salted it and thought it wouldn't be nice, but on bread it was fine. You can't stuff this recipe up! It's very forgiving!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls