- 3-4 bananas
- 130 grams dairy free spread
- 120 grams Rice malt syrup
- 2 --- eggs
- 220 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 2 level tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 level tsp chia seeds
- 100 grams coconut milk
- 200 grams dairy free chocolate chips, optional
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and lightly grease a loaf tin.
- Place bananas, dairy free spread, rice malt syrup and eggs into your Thermomix bowl"Closed lid" . Mix for 15 seconds, speed 6 to combine. Scrape down sides with spatula and mix again for 15 seconds, speed 6.
- Add the gluten free plain flour, gluten free baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, chia seeds and coconut milk. Mix for 30 seconds, speed 6. Scrape sides and add dairy free chocolate chips (if using) and mix on reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" 10 seconds, speed 3.
- Pour the combined mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the banana bread is golden on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts