- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 350 g Plain Flour (or bakers)
- 1 tsp salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Lightly grease a large bowl with extra virgin olive oil spray and set aside.
Place water, sugar and yeast in to mixing bowl and mix 20sec/speed 2
Add flour, extra virgin olive oil and salt and knead 2min/. Transfer dough onto lightly floured bench and work into a ball. Place in greased bowl and cover with tea towel and leave to prove until doubled in size (approx 1 hour). use as needed.
Makes 2 large pizza bases
Once dough has risen knock down and divide in two. Knead and roll out to size and place on pizza tray, using finger tips to press into shape.
I like to bake bases in preheated (180 C) oven for 5 mins before topping to give bases extra crunch
Top with desired topping and bake a further 20 - 25 min 180C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon