- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 350 g Plain Flour (or bakers)
- 1 tsp salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Lightly grease a large bowl with extra virgin olive oil spray and set aside.
Place water, sugar and yeast in to mixing bowl and mix 20sec/speed 2
Add flour, extra virgin olive oil and salt and knead 2min/"Dough mode" . Transfer dough onto lightly floured bench and work into a ball. Place in greased bowl and cover with tea towel and leave to prove until doubled in size (approx 1 hour). use as needed.
Accessories you need
Makes 2 large pizza bases
Once dough has risen knock down and divide in two. Knead and roll out to size and place on pizza tray, using finger tips to press into shape.
I like to bake bases in preheated (180 C) oven for 5 mins before topping to give bases extra crunch
Top with desired topping and bake a further 20 - 25 min 180C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread