THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika, (or hot, sweet depending on your taste)
- 400 g canned cannellini beans, or navy beans or whatever beans you have on hand
- 350 g tomato passata, or a 400g can of tomatoes (whole or diced)
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 2 slices wholemeal bread, toasted (each weighing around 20g)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion and garlic to the bowl and chip 3 secs/ Sp5
2. Use spatula to scrape down the onion and garlic in the bowl.
3. Add paprika.
4. Cook 3 mins/100 degrees/ /
5. Add passata or tin of tomatoes, worcestshire sauce and cook for 3 mins/100 degrees/ /
6. Add Cannellini beans and cook for a further 3 mins/Varoma//
7. Just before the beans are ready, toast your bread and place on the plates ready for you to serve your beans on toast.
Use the simmering basket to drain your beans under the tap.
This recipe has been converted from the Cowboy Baked Beans recipe on Page 46 of "the fast 800 Recipe Book" by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison with the Foreword by Dr Michael Mosley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Variation Balti Beef Curry