- 2 litres Milk, (skip Step 1 & 2 if using UHT milk)
- 160 g milk powder
- 150 g cream
- 100 g sugar, optional
- 30 g Vanilla Paste, optional
- 180 g yoghurt
- Add milk to bowl
- 15 mins @ 90°C, Speed 3 (Skip if using UHT milk)
- Cool to 45°C (Skip if using UHT milk)
- Add milk powder, sugar, vanilla, cream
- 3 minutes, 45°C, Speed 3 (extend if it hasn't reached 45°C)
- Add yoghurt
- 2 minutes, 45°C, Speed 3
- Select Fermentation Mode (8Hrs, 45°C)
Accessories you need
If you want a more Greek style yoghurt, use less or no cream, no vanilla or sugar.
Set aside 180g of yoghurt once made to start your next batch!
Use UHT milk for the shortest preparation time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Banana Cake
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Protein Balls
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts