- 1.8 litres Milk, (skip Step 1 & 2 if using UHT milk)
- 145 g milk powder
- 135 g cream
- 90 g sugar, optional
- 25 g Vanilla Paste, optional
- 170 g yoghurt
- Add milk to bowl
- 15 mins @ 90°C, Speed 3 (Skip if using UHT milk)
- Cool to 45°C (Skip if using UHT milk)
- Add milk powder, sugar, vanilla, cream
- 3 minutes, 45°C, Speed 3 (extend if it hasn't reached 45°C)
- Add yoghurt
- 2 minutes, 45°C, Speed 3
- Select Fermentation Mode (8Hrs, 45°C)
Accessories you need
If you want a more Greek style yoghurt, use less or no cream, no vanilla or sugar.
Set aside 180g of yoghurt once made to start your next batch!
Use UHT milk for the shortest preparation time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- South Pacific Raita
- Egg Free Mini Quiches