- 2 eggs
- 90 grams sugar
- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 375 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place eggs and sugar in TM bowl Insert MC.
Mix on speed 4 for 25 seconds.
Add sr flour and milk insert MC.
Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds. scrapes down sides and mix speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Cook spoonfuls of batter in a hot frying pan.
Accessories you need
I cook the whole mix and keep them in the thermosever before I let the kids at them.
The mix can be easily doubled, just mix for 10 seconds longer.
We make pan sized cakes for breakfast and small ones to freeze in pairs for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly