- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 lemon, zest only, this makes it tangy
- 100 g lemon juice
- 130 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
Add lemon zest and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add the rest of the ingrediensts and cook 80 degrees, 12 mins, speed 3.
Pour into a large jar and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco