- 300 grams Celery
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Swede, peeled and chopped
- 1 choko, peeled and chopped
- 1 --- parsley, small handful
- 1 chives, sprinkling
- 150 grams rock salt
- 15 grams Rice Bran Oil
Recipe is created for
Chop all veges into chunks and place in the TM bowl.
Chop for 10 secs on Sp6.
Add salt and oil. Cook for 20mins at Varoma on Sp 1.
Mix by slowly turning the dial to Sp 6 and then pulverising for 1 min on Sp 9
Accessories you need
Store in a large jar in the fridge.
You can sterilise 3 x 250ml jars in the Varoma whist the stock is cooking.
1 tblsp of veggie stock concentrate in 500mls water is equal to 1 stock cube in 500mls water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon