- 300 grams Celery
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Swede, peeled and chopped
- 1 choko, peeled and chopped
- 1 --- parsley, small handful
- 1 chives, sprinkling
- 150 grams rock salt
- 15 grams Rice Bran Oil
Recipe is created for
Chop all veges into chunks and place in the TM bowl.
Chop for 10 secs on Sp6.
Add salt and oil. Cook for 20mins at Varoma on Sp 1.
Mix by slowly turning the dial to Sp 6 and then pulverising for 1 min on Sp 9
Store in a large jar in the fridge.
You can sterilise 3 x 250ml jars in the Varoma whist the stock is cooking.
1 tblsp of veggie stock concentrate in 500mls water is equal to 1 stock cube in 500mls water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Lemon Butter
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Marinated goats cheese
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup