- 600 grams coconut milk
- 90 grams chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- vanilla essence
- berries, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients apart from berries in to bowl. Mix 7 minutes 37 degrees reverse speed 2.
Top with berries!
You can double the recipe and store in the fridge. It will last aboot 3-4 days. pop it in the microwave to warm or enjoy it cold x
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Churros - Gluten free
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies