- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- Luke Warm Water, 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- flour, 2 1/2 cups
1. Place water, yeast, sugar and oil into Thermomix bowl.
2. Cook 37 degrees celsius, speed 1 for 2 mins.
3. Let mixture sit for a few minutes, until you see a yeasty foam on the top of the liquid.
4. Add salt and flour into bowl.
5. Mix on speed 6 for 30 seconds.
6. for 3 minutes.
7. Remove dough from bowl. Cover dough (thermomat/bowl covered with tea towel) and place in microwave with door slightly open/in warm place to rise for 10 mins.
8. Cut and shape dough to desired need (hambrger buns, hot dog buns, small dinner rolls, pizza base etc.) Place onto baking tray.
9. Top with any desired toppings (seeds, ham and cheese etc)
10. Place into cold oven and bake 180 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes, or until done.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Use this recipe for breads you will be using the day you make it as it will not keep as well as some other recipes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Award Winning 50/50 wholemeal/white multigrain jumbo loaf
- Sweet Pumpkin Roll
- LEFT OVER MEAT AND VEGETABLE PIE
- Creamy cheesy veg and bacon pasta
- Husbands chocolate no bake cookies
- Invisible zucchini chocolate brownies
- Tasty chicken, pumpkin, chick pea and lentil baby food
- Babies Apricot Chicken Brown Rice Risotto