- 500 grams Strong White Bakers Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Yeast, dry
- 350 grams Water.
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place flour, salt and yeast into bowl.
2) Mix for 10 sec/speed 4
3) Add tepid water
4) Mix 10 sec/speed 5 The mixture will have a shaggy appearance.
5) Transfer to a greased bowl and cover with cling film and a tea towel. Leave for 12 -18 hours Over night works great
6) When your dough is ready....
7) Heat your oven to 220 degrees
Place a cast iron pot with lid into the hot ovan and leave in for 30 minutes
9) Meanwhile put your dough onto a heavily floured surface and shape into a ball. Cover whilst waiting for pot to heat.
10) When pot is hot drop your dough into pot and put lid on. Cook for another 30 minutes
11) After this time remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes
12) Remove bread from oven and place on a cooling rack to cool
Dont over mix. Its meant to look 'Shaggy'!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Beef fajitas
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)