- 1/2 cup, walnuts
- 130 grams Butter
- 1 pinches cinnamon
- 400 grams over ripe, bananas
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams real maple syrup
- 220 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons bi-car soda
- 100 g buttermilk, see tip
- 2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch salt
1.Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a deep-sided loaf tin (25 x 10 x 11 cm) and set aside.
2. Add walnuts to mixing bowl 3sec/speed 8 put aside in small bowl.
3. Place ripe bananas into mixing bowl and mash 5 sec/speed 6.
4. Add butter, eggs, maple syrup,and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
5. Add plain flour, baking powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, buttermilk and natural vanilla extract, reserved walnuts and combine 20 sec/speed 4
6. Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 50-60 minutes (180 degrees) or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of the bread comes out clean.
Allow to cool in tin for 30 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve warm or allow to cool completely before transferring into a sealable container.
If you don't have any buttermilk, pour amount of milk required into cup/jug, for every cup of milk, stir in one tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar. Let the mixture stand for approx 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Veg Sandwich
- Morning Bullet