- 600 grams bakers flour
- 330 grams water, lukewarm
- 1 tablespoon Yeast, dried is what I use
- 1 tablespoon bread improver
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar, caster is what I use
- 15 grams extra virgin olive oil
1. Place water, yeast and sugar into TMand mix 20 sec/speed 2
2. Add flour, bread improver, salt, and oil and knead - 8 min//
3. Lightly flour a blow and tip dough into it, wiggling the base of blades (under bowl) to get dough out. Cover with a clean tea towel.
4. Leave in a warm spot to rise for at least an hour the longer the better!
5. Spray bread tin with oil, knead by hand and place dough inside. With wet hands, wipe dough lightly and cover again with a clean tea towel, leave to rise, until approximately the same height as tin (10 - 15 minutes should do the trick.
6. Place into a cold oven (this allows a second rise). Cook for approx 30 min at 170 deg. Remove from tin and bake for another 10 min.
* Cooked bread will sound hollow when tapped on the bottom
You can use this recipe as a base and quite easily add to it to make variations of this yummy bread. I will add my other recipes for chia bread, saltana bread, sesame seed, etc that all use this as a base.
This bread seems to keep just fine for a few days (usually none left after that long.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Egg Buns
- Savoury Scones
- Wool Roll Bread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough (also Bread Rolls)
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread