- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 135 g Milk
- 2 level teaspoon Yeast
- 30 g Butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 level tablespoon sugar
- 55 g softened butter
- 4.5 level tablespoons sugar
- 3 level teaspoons Cinnamon.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add yeast, sugar and milk to bowl 37 degrees/ 2min/ spd 1
add yolk, flour, salt, melted buter KNEAD 2 min
place onto thermomat and wrap leave for 20min- 1/2 hr until douled in size
preheat oven 200*c
roll risen dough out to 1cm thickness
spread melted butter across all of the dough sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
roll up dough into a long scroll. using a knife cut the log in half LENGTHWISE
twist the 2 halves together, keeping the open layers exposed. give a round shape, then transfer to a baking tray.
top the remaining butter and and sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar mixture.
bake 30-35min until top is golden
reduce oven temp 180*c after 5-10min to stop it from burning
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit