- 1 tablespoon oil
- 360 grams water
- 1.5 teaspoon rapadura, coconut or raw sugar
- 1 sachet dried yeast, or two teaspoons of dried yeast
- 600 grams plain flour, or combination of flour and milled grains up to 600 grams
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon bread improver
1h 50minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place grains into "Closed lid" and mill 1 minute / speed 9.
Transfer flour to a bowl and set aside.
Place oil in "Closed lid" and brush sides.
Preheat oven - 150 degrees fan forced.
If using a bread tin use the same oil and brush to prepare tin.
Place water and yeast in "Closed lid" and heat 2 minutes / temp 37 / speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and combine 15 seconds / speed 3.
Knead for 6 minutes / "Dough mode" speed.
Leave in "Closed lid" to prove for 15 minutes.
Knead for 3 minutes /"Dough mode" speed.
Shape and place in prepared tin or on prepared tin.
Leave to rise until at least doubled in size and then bake in preheated oven, approximately 20 minutes.
If using milled grains
Accessories you need
Use a oiled tray as a lid to obtain a perfect square loaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Gluten free pasta
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Stock Powder
- Coffee Frappe
- Tomato Paste
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls