55h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
2 cups bran
2 cups self raising flour
1 cup dates (soaked overnight)
1 cup mixed nuts (soaked overnight)
1 cup mixed dried fruit (soaked overnight)
2 tbsp ground linseed
1 cup milk (any type)
2 tbsp Molasses (or any preferred sweetner)
1 tbsp coconut oil (also some for greasing)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease loaf tin
2. Place nuts into mixing bowl & mill 10 sec/speed 9 and set aside
3. Place dates into the mixing bowl and mix 3 sec/speed6
4. Add all remianing ingrediants and combine 5 sec/speed 4
5. Trnasfer into baking tin and bake for 55 minutes/180 degrees
6. Leave to cool in tin for 10 minutes before serving.
Instead of 2 cups bran 1 cup bran and 1 cup soaked rolled oats can be used.
Pepitas or similar nuts can be used to sprinkle on the mixture before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce