- 20 gram fresh yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 30 gram Butter
- 320 gram buttermilk
- 500 gram flour
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add wheat flour
Knead for 3 minutes
Let yast dough rise for 45 minutes.
Make the loaf like shown in the pictures.
Pre heat your oven to 200°C As you put your loaf in add a tray with a cup of boiling water to the base of the oven. Cook for 25-30 mins
If you like you can put herbs in top of your bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Best Pizza Dough Ever
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Cheddar loaf
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Pizza dough
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Mexican Cornmeal Rolls
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!