- 20 gram fresh yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 30 gram Butter
- 320 gram buttermilk
- 500 gram flour
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Put yeast, sugar, salt, margarine, buttermilk in the TM bowl. Mix 3 minutes / Speed 2 / 37 degrees
Add wheat flour
Knead for 3 minutes
Let yast dough rise for 45 minutes.
Make the loaf like shown in the pictures.
Pre heat your oven to 200°C As you put your loaf in add a tray with a cup of boiling water to the base of the oven. Cook for 25-30 mins
Accessories you need
If you like you can put herbs in top of your bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins