- 290-310 ml --- water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 525g bread flour
- 3 tablespoons milk powder
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 2&1/4 tsp instant dried yeast
- 80g Butter
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50g Butterscotch lollies
- 4 tablespoons walnuts
- 30g Butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 20ml Milk
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
2h 5minPreparation 1h 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water, butter, sugar, salt & yeast into the bowl and mix for 2min, 37 deg, speed 2.
- Add egg, flour, milk powder and bread improver and mix 10 seconds, speed 6
- Select dough mode & knead for 2 min.
- Turn out onto a floured board or silicon mat and form into a ball.
- place in a greased bowl and cover with cling wrap or silicon mat. Place in a warm position and allow to rise for 30-40 min.
- Knock down and turn out onto a floured surface or silicon mat. Roll out into a large rectangle, approximately 20x30cm or slightly larger.
- Spread evenly with the butter, sugar mix then sprinkle with the butterscotch and walnut mix
- Roll the dough lengthwise into a log and slice evenly into 12 slices.
- Fit the scrolls into a Swiss roll pan, lightly greased or lined with baking paper.
- Cover and leave to rise in a warm spot for 30-40 minutes until doubled in size.
- Bake at 190 deg C for 25-30 minutes, or till golden.
- Place onto a wire rack to cool slightly before drizzling with caramel icing.
- place the butterscotch lollies into TM bowl and crush 10sec, speed 6. Or till roughly chopped. Add the walnuts and chop 2-3sec, speed 6, or till roughly chopped.
- Set aside and without cleaning the bowl add butter, brown sugar & cinnamon to the bowl . Blend at speed 3 for 10 sec.
- Add butter, milk and sugar to the TM bowl . Mix for 3 min, 50deg, speed 2, or until sugar & butter have melted. Add icing sugar and mix 10 sec, speed 4. Drizzle over warm buns and allow to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge