- 310 grams plain flour
- 2 level teaspoons Yeast, Dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 15 grams Parmasen Cheese, Block
- 100 grams salami, Shaved
- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams Milk
Mill Parmasen cheese 15 secs/speed 9. Set aside.
Mill Tasty cheese 10secs/speed 7. Set aside.
Place milk into bowl, heat 90 secs/37deg/speed1.
Add flour, yeast, salt and sugar, Parmesan and eggs.
Mix 6 secs/speed 6.
Knead 2 mins/.
Place onto Thermomat and wrap and let prove for 45 mins.
Knead a little bit then roll out into a rectangle.
Sprinkle with half the salami and half the tasty cheese.
Fold into thirds, then roll it out into a rectangle again.
Repeat with salami and cheese. Fold again and then knead into a ball.
Wet dough lightly by wetting your hand and rubbing on the dough.
Wrap in Thermomat until doubled in size, around an hour.
Bake for 30-35 mins.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
i use high gluten flour.
Great toasted as well.
This is a rustic Italian peasant bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Cheesecake - Basic mix