- 325 g Luke Warm Water
- 40 g margarine
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 40 g sugar
- 520 g bakers flour
- 150 g choc chips
1h 3minPreparation 33minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into the bowl and mix speed 6 for 7 seconds. Knead on interval speed for 2 minutes.
Proove for 30 minutes and bake on 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Let cool before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)