- 325 g Luke Warm Water
- 40 g margarine
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 40 g sugar
- 520 g bakers flour
- 150 g choc chips
1h 3minPreparation 33minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into the bowl and mix speed 6 for 7 seconds. Knead on interval speed for 2 minutes.
Proove for 30 minutes and bake on 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Let cool before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen