- 250 g Milk
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 pinch salt, (ground pink salt is best)
- 70 g Butter
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 150 g dried cranberries
Recipe is created for
Place milk, yeast and raw sugar into the mixing bowl and heat for 3 Minutes | 37 Degrees | Speed 1
Add flour, salt, butter, caster sugar, egg, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix for 6 seconds | speed 7, then knead for 2.5 minutes | |
Add the cranberries and combine 10 seconds | | Speed 5.
Transfer dough onto a Thermomat and work into a ball. Wrap in Thermomat and allow to prove in a warm place for 20-30 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 180 Degrees, line a baking tray with baking paper. Knock down the dough once it has risen, and divide into even sized buns and place onto the baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
mix 2 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of sugar and cook for 2 minutes | 100 Degrees | Speed 4, and brush the buns as soon as they come out of the oven for a sweet glazed finish.
Mix up the filling with other dried fruit
Enjoy x Nadia
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli
- Quinoa Spiced Chicken
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines