- 420 grams water
- 2 level tbsp olive oil light
- 2 level teaspoons cinnamon ground
- 2 level teaspoons Mixed spice (ground)
- 3 level tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 level tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1 level teaspoons bread improver
- 200 grams wholemeal flour
- 440 grams plain flour
- 2 level teaspoon Yeast
- 150 grams Mixed fruit
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced)
Grease a large bread tin.
Place all ingredients into bowl in order listed, except fruit.
Set to for 2 minutes.
Add mixed fruit and set to for a further 20-40 seconds or until fruit is combined.
Remove the dough from the thermo bowl and place into a slightly greased bowl, punch down several times, cover with a clean tea towel and allow to rise to double its size for approx 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, punch down the dough again, shape slightly to fit a large bread/loaf tin and allow to rise again for approx 30 minutes to an hour. The longer the rise, the better the dough.
Once risen, bake in the oven for approx 30-40 minutes. Loaf should sound hollow when tapped.
You can brush the loaf with some melted butter prior to baking and sprinkle with seeds of choice e.g. Chia, poppy, sesame etc.
This loaf can be made with plain flour only, just make sure you reduce the water content to 375 grams.
If using Bakers Flour, bread improver can be ommitted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Lemon Dishwasher Powder
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)