- 1 1/2 teaspoons Yeast
- 2 teaspoons castor sugar
- 280 grams warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 480 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, more oil for basting the rolls
- 1 can Crushed / Diced Tomatoes, (alt use fresh tomatoes crushed in Thermie)
- Crushed Rock Salt
- dried thyme
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place yeast, sugar and warm water in the bowl
20 sec / speed 4
Add salt, flour, bread improver and oil
5 sec / speed 7
3 min / kneed
Transfer into lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap
Leave to prove for approx 1 hr or until mixture has almost tripled in size.
Work the dough into 10-12 rolls, spacing close together but not touching.
Pre Heat Oven to 180 degrees Fan Forced
Leave rolls to prove for a further 30 minutes or until doubled in size
Score top of roll with a knife
Brush with oil. Press down each roll to flatten slightly.
Sprinkle with salt, then thyme and then top with a small amount of tomato topping.
Bake for 15-17 minutes until golden
Brush with oil once cooked and sprinkle with salt.
You can change this recipe to any topping, vegimite and cheese, ham / bacon and cheese, ham and pineapple....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Carrot & Walnut Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Favourite M&M Cookies
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- THE BEST FRUIT BUNS / HOT CROSS BUNS
- MILD BEEF CURRY
- Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese Rolls
- Soft Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Traditional Roast Gravy
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)