- 120 g Milk
- 50 g sugar
- 2 teaspoon Yeast
- 300 g flour
- 20 g milk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 40 g Butter
- 6 sausages cut into 2 cm pieces
- 400 g Fried crunchy noodles
- 500 g Cooking Chogolate.
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place milk, sugar and yeast in tm bowl set 1min 37'c speed 3 to mix
2. Add in flour, milk powder, salt, egg, and butter set 3mins Leave dough and covered with thermomat. Place for 30 mins or until double its original size.
3. Divide dough into 20g portions. Flatten and roll out each portion of dough into a ball shape flatten.
4, Place a cutted sausage in the centre, roll up and seal. Use the scissor cut the top part for the ear and use the toothpick to pop small hole in the front for the bunny eyes,
5. Arrange on a greased baking trayRest for the next 40mins or until buns double in size.
6. Glaze with beaten egg
7. Bake buns in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins.
1, Spread the deep fried crunchy noodles evenly on veroma dish even over the side of the dish to create a basket shape
2 Break chocoloate into smaller pieces and put in TM bowl
3, Chop chocolate for 10 second speed 7
4, Melt chocolate 5 minutes 50'c speed 3 or until it totaly melted
5, Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the noodles and put in fridge for 30min or until the chocolate is set.
6, Turn the nest upside down to remove from veroma basket
Lastly arrange the bunny buns into the the chocolate nest
I use black sesame for the bunny eyes
Can replace the fillinf for bunny buns with any other fillinf such as red bean or cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'