- 300 g water
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 500 g bakers flour/bread flour
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g Linseeds
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp break improver
- 15 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
- Place water, yeast and sugar into mixing bowl and head 2 min / 37C/speed 2
- Add flour, salt, bread improver, linseeds, sunflower seeds and oil.
- Knead 6 min/
- Either leave dough in warm mixing bowl, or place in an oiled bowl and cover with cling film. Place bowl in a warm place and leave until doubled in size. This could take at least an hour depending on weather.
- Once risen, if dough still in mixing bowl, knead 30 sec/ or knock back by hand.
- Roll and shape to fit in tin. Spray with water and leave to rise until dough reaches top of tin. I used a Mackies tin with a lid (this is great because it then makes the dough a proper 'break loaf' shape). Place into a cold oven and set to 200C fan forced. Placing dough into a cold oven gives the dough a little bit more rise as the oven heats up. Cook 30 min (chck to see if it sounds hollow to make sure it's cooked). Put it back in the oven if needed (with lid removed so it browns the loaf a little.
I've adapted this from the Easy Everyday White Bread Recipe by Tanya Brennan - Consultant. Great receipe!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara