- 190 grams water
- 1 sachet Yeast, Standard 7g Sachet
- 450 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 90 grams Greek yoghurt, Natural
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, can use Sunflower Oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Place water into TM bowl and heat for 1 min at 37 degrees on speed 1.
2. Add sachet of yeast and allow to sit for 10 mins
3. Add flour, salt, sugar, yoghurt and vegetable oil into the TM bowl and combine for 5 sec, speed 7
4. After all ingredients are well combined, set the dial to the closed lid position and using interval setting , knead dough for 3 minutes.
5. Turn out dough onto thermal mat and wrap. Put dough aside for approx. 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
1. Into a cold oven, place a pizza stone and preheat from cold to 220 degrees.
If you don't have a pizza stone, preheat oven to 220 degrees and use a baking tray lined with baking paper.
1. Once dough had doubled in size, punch down the dough and divide into equal portions (you should get about 12 portions)
2. Roll out each portion of dough on a lightly floured surface into a thin rough oval shape.
3. Brush each oval shaped dough piece with oil olive on both sides and bake on pizza stone (or oven tray) for 5 minutes or until puffed and light golden. (Bubbles should appear on surface)
Accessories you need
Depending on size of the pizza stone, cook in batches of 2 or 3.
Ensure that the air has been punched out of the dough before rolling out each portion (they will continue to rise and need to have the air removed)
Don't over cook!!! They will end up like biscuits. Keep an eye on them and remove from oven once just golden and they will stay softer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)