- 145 grams brown rice
- 75 grams tapioca seeds
- 5-10 grams raw sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp Jam Setting Mix
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Yeast Sachet
- 1 tsp Gelatin (optional)
- 1 tsp No Egg Replacer
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinigar
- 1 egg
- 200 grams Warm Water (55-60C)
- 15 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Mill rice and tapioca for 2min/speed 9.
Add remainder of dry ingredients mix 5sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Put water, apple cider, egg and olive oil in TM Bowl and mix 10sec/speed 4.
Add dry ingrdients to TM Bowl and mix for 1min/speed 4.
Place in square tin (20 x 20 cm) and put in warmed oven* for aprox 25min or until doubled in size.
Heat Oven to 200C while you Sprinkle top of bread with topping of your choice (rock salt, rosemary, parmasan)
Bake for 25min until golden brown
*Pre heat oven to 60C and place oven dish with boiling water on bottom shelf. This is to rise your bread and keep mixture moist. When you place the mixture in the oven to rise, turn off the oven!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Breakfast Bran Loaf
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Rewena Paraoa (Maori Bread)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread
- Black Forest Scrolls
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Basque Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping