- 145 grams brown rice
- 75 grams tapioca seeds
- 5-10 grams raw sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp Jam Setting Mix
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Yeast Sachet
- 1 tsp Gelatin (optional)
- 1 tsp No Egg Replacer
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinigar
- 1 egg
- 200 grams Warm Water (55-60C)
- 15 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
Mill rice and tapioca for 2min/speed 9.
Add remainder of dry ingredients mix 5sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Put water, apple cider, egg and olive oil in TM Bowl and mix 10sec/speed 4.
Add dry ingrdients to TM Bowl and mix for 1min/speed 4.
Place in square tin (20 x 20 cm) and put in warmed oven* for aprox 25min or until doubled in size.
Heat Oven to 200C while you Sprinkle top of bread with topping of your choice (rock salt, rosemary, parmasan)
Bake for 25min until golden brown
*Pre heat oven to 60C and place oven dish with boiling water on bottom shelf. This is to rise your bread and keep mixture moist. When you place the mixture in the oven to rise, turn off the oven!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)